- Supporting and translating scientific discoveries into better health for everyone.
- To open avenues for innovative research to improve patient and community health.
- To shape the dynamic and leading-edge arena of Policy and Practice in Healthcare
- To foster academic and industry collaborations as well as enhance education in early translational research and entrepreneurship.
- To develop broad coalitions and partnerships at the local, regional and national levels to enable a transformation of the research environment.
- Within our overarching advancing research in health worldwide mission, SIGNS is devoted at
- every level to serving the healthcare researchers, Academicians, practitioners and public at large.
- Innovatively training the next generation of healthcare practitioners (Nutritionists, dietitians, doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists and scientists)
Vision and Values
To be competent, accountable, reliable and responsible.
To treat all others as you wish to be treated, being courteous, kind and acting with utmost consideration for others.
To be honest, trustworthy and ethical.
To appreciate and celebrate differences in others, creating an environment of equity and inclusion with opportunities for everyone to reach their potential.
To be dedicated, motivated, innovative and confident, giving your best every day, encouraging and supporting others to excel in everything they do.