Research Course “Proposal to Publication”
(14 Study hours)
Level: Intermediate (L2)
Upon completion of Level 2, you should be able to:
- Define sample and population, and describe how sample and population inform all clinical research
- Identify criteria for a target population
- Compare and contrast approaches to sampling
- Describe several strategies for recruiting a sample of subjects.
- Explain other considerations in calculating sample size for analytic studies
- List the steps for estimating sample size for descriptive studies
- Identify strategies to minimize the required sample size
- Explain other strategies for estimating sample size when there is insufficient information.
Topic: Basic Statistical application in research
Dr.Rubina Tariq, Ph.D Scholar –National Defense University-Pakistan
Topic:Variables and Measurements
Speaker: Dr.Atta ur Rehman Madni – Ph.D
Research Certified, University of California San Francisco (UCSF) USA.
Topic:Statistical application to epimiological and Clinical studies.
Speaker: Mr. Haider Ali,
Authentic-Health-Information-Resources-Mr. haider ali
Introduction to Systematic Reviews
Dr.Sumera Nasim, MS (Pak), MPH (Aus), Ph.D (UK)