Continuous professional development is mandatory for every healthcare professional to work safely and maintain best clinical practice during continuum of care. Hence there is always a need for such a program for hcps. CPD Sessions are related to Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical conditions which are challenging at present times to equip professionals with competence, knowledge and skills that is necessary for and effective practice.
Course Duration: Monthly workshop
Credit Hours: 10 CPEUs
Accreditation: Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND), USA
Course Director: Dr Atta Ur Rehman Khan, PhD, RD Saudi Arabia
Course Coordinator: Ms Ayesha Ehsan, BS, Clinical Dietitian
- Dr Atta Ur Rehman Khan, PhD, RD Saudi Arabia
- Bhuvan, Ph.D., RD India
- Dr Yonna, RD Beirut
What Will You Learn?
- Nutrition planning for post bariatrics surgery patients
- Oncology nutrition evidence based nutrition practice guideline
- Nutritional planning for patient with GERD
- Practice in food safety & hygiene
- Spinal cord injury evidence based nutrition practice guideline