First Virtual Global Health Symposium Day-1
Scientific knowledge must be shared for the good of professionals, public and patients alike. SIGNS first Virtual symposium is in line with this objectives. This symposium is intended for all professionals of Medical Sciences, Nursing, Pharmaceuticals, Nutrition, Dietetics and Public Health Sciences. SIGNS aims to provide young students. Researchers, doctors, NGO academicians, food technologists, clinical dietitians, nutritionists and consultants to present their abstracts. | Congress / Symposium Chairman and Patron in Chief: Dr. Atta ur Rehman Khan Congress/Symposium Coordinator: Dr. Latif Khattak Symposium Secretaries: Ms. Maria Zia, Ms. Anisa Sohail Program Drafted by: Ms.Anisa Sohail
What I will learn?
- Climate change and its impact on health disease and food security.
- Water Bourne Diseases and their prevention.
- Current Medical Research and post-COVID Era.
- Promotion of Research culture in Universities/Colleges.
- Health for all.
- Sustainable Development Goals SDGs 2030.
- Food security, Medical Nutrition and Dietetics.
Live Zoom Meeting Link
Live Zoom Meeting Link01:38
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet